My sister Melissa and her fam were in town, and my parents treated us all to dinner out.
Hannah had so much fun playing with her cousins, but she was especially attached to Katelyn. So cute!
We had a little family gathering at our place, and the boys enjoyed playing the wii together.
The older girls hung out in Hannah's room.
And Hannah and Katelyn continued to be best buddies.
I love this pic of Hannah holding hands with her baby cousins at a Halloween party. She also got to hang out with her older boy cousins, Josh & Matt, but no pics were taken.
Hannah really enjoyed hanging out with her Reyelts cousins on her cousin Jason's birthday, as well as the day after. So fun!
And tonight she got to hang out with these 2 cute birthday boys. Love them!
I just had to add a pic of Hannah with two pony tails. I was amazed that she sat still long enough for me to do two instead of the usual one. She looks so old (and cute) to me in this pic!
Hannah talks about all of her cousins all day long. She absolutely adores them!
2 comments:
So cute! I love the cute pony tails! I know Logan will miss playing with Hannah too. :)
What fun! Hannah does look cute with her littly piggy tails.
Post a Comment