Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer's end

With Summer quickly coming to an end, we are trying to enjoy as many Summer activities as we can...

Today we had a quick swim.

 Hannah was way too busy happily splashing her daddy to look at me. Today is Jen's actual birthday, and she spent the afternoon and evening with us. Fun!

Hannah loved doing the chicken dance at the Owlz game tonight. She also enjoyed sharing her daddy's otter pop.

 Silly Jen!

I'm really going to miss baseball--the best part of Summer.

Hannah tried cotton candy for the first time...and LOVED it.

 Hannah couldn't quit giving Jen kisses and then laughing. Don't mind her mouthful of chewed up Goldfish crackers.

This time of year is always sad to me. I absolutely hate to see Summer end. Fortunately, we have a fabulous end-of-Summer trip coming up in a couple of days. I'm sure it will help make the transition to Fall way better.

Happy rest of Summer to you all!

2 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Silly girl. We miss her here, Aubrey is looking at her and talking in a funny baby voice saying "Baby Hannah, Baby Hannah" over and over. Where are vacationing this time? Germany?

Sandy Brunson said...

She is getting so big! Isaac calls her "baby hannah" too but I try and tell him Hannah is just as big as he is. He isn't buying it. Hope your trip is a good one...where are you headed? But I must admit, this is my favorite time of year. I absolutely love the Fall. I put up my Fall decorations today. I'm a little antsy for the 90 degree weather to pass.