Friday, August 17, 2012

Just when I think Hannah couldn't possibly get any cuter...

...I go and put her hair in pony tails. :)













I literally giggled every time I looked at her super cute pony-tailed head (for the 2 hours it lasted before getting totally messed up during a car ride to Salem). So stinkin' cute!

The sad thing was that the only reason I was able to get Hannah to hold still long enough to do pony tails was because she was so lethargic on Tuesday at the beginning of a few days of suffering from an enterovirus similar to Hand Foot and Mouth Disease (including fever, vomiting, runny/stuffy nose, cough, sores/blisters in her mouth, and diarrhea). Poor baby, I mean toddler. She is finally on the mend but is still super contagious for another week or so.

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Yikes - poor little girl. Glad to hear she is feeling better. And the piggy tails are very cute!

Sandy Brunson said...

She is an adorable girl. Sad little sicky, but adorable. Glad she is on the mend.