Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wienie Roast

The weather this last Saturday was absolutely amazing, so we took advantage of it and had our first wienie roast of the season.

Hannah enjoyed chilling in her stroller and taking in the beauty of the canyon.

But she often preferred watching her daddy try to build a fire.

Scott tried and tried and tried to start a fire.

 And he finally did it!

But it didn't last long. Going, going...

 
Gone! Don't worry--we did get a couple of wienies roasted before we lost the fire.

My attempt at a family photo.

Scott's attempt. I guess he should be our new photographer. :)

Happy wienie roasting season to one and all!

4 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

you two do all the fun things. Wienie Roast in April! Who would've thought.

Funtimes.

glarcy said...

you weren't kidding about that fire!

I'm sad I missed it!

Elmer said...

We need to plan a bon fire (I can do without the wienies) soon!

Braydon Nielsen said...

Hannah looks a lot like you Maris!
Melissa