Sunday, April 22, 2012

Carter cousins

A couple of weeks ago, Scott's entire family (except one bro-in-law) was in town. We really enjoyed spending time with them all, and Hannah got in some quality time with her cousins (and aunts, uncles, and grandparents). Here are some of the pics I took of the fun:

Scott took a day off from work so that we could go to the zoo with most of his family.

Silly monkeys on a rhino. :)

The giraffes are my favorite. Hannah wasn't too impressed. She was a fan of the monkeys and gorillas.

And she also enjoyed our picnic lunch.

This chimp cracked me up. So pouty.

The peacock was pretty. And so was Hannah.

The gang on the train.

The train ride was a definite highlight for Hannah.

Choo choo!

Hannah and Isaac posed for a few pics.

Aw, the love.

A couple of cute cousins.

Aubrey loved holding "Baby Hannah." Hannah wasn't so sure about it.

Hannah with her cousins who are headed to Germany for 3 years. We will really miss them and hope to be able to visit them.

This picture totally cracks me up.

But this one cracks me up even more. :)

Silly Hannah in a rare photo with her grandma Carter.

Despite being overwhelmed by the chaos from time to time, Hannah really enjoyed watching and playing with her cousins. And Scott and I had fun observing it all. :)

4 comments:

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That pic of Hannah and Issac is adorable! Love it! Still wish John and I had been able to spend some time with everyone more, but it just wasn't it the work with scheduling

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I too love the picture of Isaac and Hannah looking at each other. No wonder Hannah was not always so keen on the chaos...look at Aubrey pulling at her face. It does make me laugh, but poor Baby Hannah.

Sandy Brunson said...

I love the pictures of Isaac and Hannah. I'm sad we couldn't stay longer. But it was good seeing everyone while we were there.

PS...how in the world did you manage to capture a photo of my mom? You are good!

MaryAnn said...

I can't believe my mom let you take a picture of her. That does not happen very often. It was good seeing you all!