Monday, July 11, 2011

Scottie's Birthday

Scott celebrated his birthday all weekend long:

We ate at Tucano's while Hannah looked on with envy. Is it just me, or is her face getting way chubbier?

Scott's sister MaryAnn and his dad joined us at Tucano's.

Scott easily convinced me to join him while he redeemed his Father's Day gift--a spa pedicure. It was very relaxing.

The finished product. You should have seen the nastiness the girl scraped from Scott's feet. Eeeew!

Hannah looked super cute in this adorable outfit from my sister Christina.

We enjoyed a game night with family and a few friends. Scott enjoyed eating his awesome "Whipper Snacker"--3 feet of meat stick bliss!

More party animals, yo.

On Scott's actual birthday (that he shares with his adorable niece Lauren), we had dinner and cake and ice cream with his family.

I think Scott had a great birthday weekend. Due to the fact that I totally gushed over him just a few weeks ago, I will just say that I am very grateful that Scott was born 35 years ago. :)

1 comment:

Lynda/Mom said...

Happy belated birthday, Scott! Glad you keep your blog up or I would have no clue what was going on. Thanks. Aunt Lynda