Thursday, July 14, 2011

Miracles never cease

Two weeks ago, I finally found a new car to buy. Total miracle! Remember when my Civic got stolen just over 2 years ago? And remember how it took me 2 months to find a new car (Mazda Protege), and I thought that was a long time? Then do you remember that I only had that Protege for 7 months until I totaled it in a car accident about 16 months ago? Well, it ended up taking me 8 times longer to find a new car this time. Apparently, knowing exactly what you want doesn't make it any easier or faster to find it. Fortunately, I was eventually able to find exactly what I wanted.

Meet Mazda Protege #2:

I was going to wait to take a pic until I cleaned the car, but that might not happen for a long time.

It's a great little car! My favorite part about it is that the a/c is AMAZING!!!

1 comment:

Grammyzanne said...

AC is ALWAYS good. Hope you enjoy your new car.