I know, I know. I should be blogging about Hannah's most recent hospital stint. But I don't want to right now. I just want to celebrate Hannah's one-month birthday by posting some adorable pics of her that I took this afternoon. My camera and my skills both stink. So sorry. But she's still super duper cute.

I love her big eyes and crazy hair! And her skinny legs just crack me up. :)

Jana gave Hannah this cute outfit. Part of me loves that she still fits into newborn clothes, but part of me wants her to get super fat and robust really soon.

A little half smile.

One of these months I'll dare venture out with Hannah to get professional pics taken.

Best for last. Adorable!
We love Hannah and are so happy she joined our family a month ago. It has been a totally crazy month, but Hannah is SO worth it all and more. Happy Birthday, Hannah! Here's to many, many more. :)
14 comments:
She is adorable, and I can't believe she is smiling after what she has been through. She must really love her parents! I still look in awe at Spencer's son and think about all he went through when he was born. He turned one a couple of months ago, and he is a very happy, healthy robust little boy! Enjoy being at home and cuddling the little cutie. Oh, and I love her little outfit and skinny legs. Carley has the skinny legs I always wanted, and I love dressing her.
She is so cute!!! We should get together so Nicholas can have a chance to meet this cute girl.
She's definitely super duper cute! I can't believe how much she's changed since I saw her. I love the outfit...and the cute socks. :)
Good work with the pictures! I think you could put them together and make a flip book.
Yep. She's definitely a cutie. I love her and wish we lived closer so I could hold her!
She is looking SO good!! Love to see her bright little eyes and her good pink color, and I can tell she's grown. I'm so happy for you all!!
Love it! And I love the outfit. I will have to tell Jana good job. Last picture is adorable! We will have to come visit and maybe get john to take some pics...he's actually kinda good at that.
She looks good - her cheeks seemed to have filled out more since I saw her last.
She does look like she is healthier and her cheeks are filling out, even if he legs aren't. Glad she is home and maybe professional pictures can wait until she is one...right?
I'm quite partial to skinny legs! I'm sure she'll fatten up now that she can eat and breathe!
Maybe she got the legs from me?!!! She's lookin' so good since going into the hospital. Hopefully she can now live a normal life. Love that little girl!
To look at her one would never guess what an ordeal her first month of life was. She looks so happy and alert - a picture of health. She is adorable.
Hannah is super cute and adorable. I can't wait to be able to hold her. -Sierra
Oh she is so precious! I'm so sorry you've had a tricky month with hospital stays! Hope the next months are uneventful! Sending love and prayers your way! xo
Post a Comment