This past weekend, we had a great time camping at Moon Lake with some of Scott's family. We didn't do the backpacking thing this year due to my being pregnant, but we still had fun.

Scott and I ate huge, delicious tin foil dinners. I ate the whole thing and regretted it later that night. I think Scott regretted it too...

The clan eating around the campfire. Notice Sam feeding Diana. How romantic! :)

We played Scum for awhile in the big tent.

And then a few of us continued playing in Scott's and my "fun" tent. Sam and Matt apparently couldn't handle my flash. Weirdies.

The next morning, we enjoyed the beautiful scenery...

...on our way to our fishing spot.

Sam and Di rented a paddle boat.

And we took turns being chauffeured around the lake, trying to catch a fish.

Moon Lake was beautiful.

And the weather was perfect, unlike last year at Jewel Lake (think rain, hail, and snow).

Matt was the only one to actually catch a fish. Scott's got away.

Here's a pic of me in all my pregnant glory. My belly has really started sticking out these past few days. And I'm okay with that.
It was a fun weekend!
8 comments:
Yep, next year Jacob and I are totally going to be there with the little boy too! You are looking cute with your little pregnant bump. Mine...is a bit larger and probably less cute. Looks like a fun trip!
Great pictures! It does look like a fun time.
Look how cute you are. :) I'm looking forward to our big camping excursion on Friday!
I love your little tummy. Too bad for me my tummy looks like that even when I am NOT pregnant. You are so brave. I won't go camping pregnant. I like my bed too much.
Holy cow, I didn't know that there were other people that went to moon lake besides my family. We went every summer growing up, and we'd stay in those really really bad cabins. Where those still there?
Love the paddle boat - I want a ride. Maybe one of these years I'll have to get in on the annual campout.
I love the first sideways pregnant picture!
You're belly is really cute! It looks like you had a fun time at the lake.
Post a Comment