Friday, August 6, 2010

It's a...

GIRL!!!

This is her cute little face. :)

I called my family right away, and then we headed to Scott's parents' house to make snow cones for everyone. Blue for boy or pink/red for girl. The vote was split. Then Scott and I came around the corner with our pink snow cones. Yay!

Our baby girl is healthy and very active. We can't wait for her to arrive just in time to be our best Christmas present ever!!

9 comments:

Julie Baldwin said...

YEAH!!!!!!! Any names picked out yet?

Robinson Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys and so glad she's healthy. Girls are so fun to dress and buy clothes for!

Lynda/Mom said...

So are you still good with the crib set? I am happy for you, and know you will enjoy your little bundle of joy. A lot of us had girls first, and it works just fine. Aunt Lynda

Grammyzanne said...

Congratulations! I was quite happy have two girls first and then our first son. Pattern worked so well we did it twice ;)

Janet said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you will wonder why you thought you might have ever wanted a boy first :)

Kathy said...

Hooray! We love little girls around our house! Hopefully our streak of girls will end someday.

glarcy said...

I knew it. I KNEW IT!

MaryAnn said...

Glad I was able to be there for the shave ice party! Congrats again - girls are a lot of fun!

Stacey said...

Congrats!! Girls are way more fun to dress than boys!