Monday, July 26, 2010

Catching up

Yeah, it's been awhile since I blogged, so I thought I'd do a little catching up.

The 4th of July was a fun-filled weekend event...

We had a BBQ and watched the fireworks with Scott's fam.

We watched the parade with my fam.

I enjoyed a chocolate-covered frozen banana. Yum!

We did sparklers and fireworks with my fam and my sister's in-laws.

The grand finale firework cost $40. Yikes!

I scored 100% on my karaoke machine for the first time on my own. I've been trying for years...

Yes, I am "a excellent singer." Gotta love the grammar. :)

Scott got older...

We celebrated by going out for sushi, although I couldn't eat any.

Scott helped me make his chocolate zucchini cake. We all enjoyed eating it, and he enjoyed opening his gifts of small kitchen appliances.

Scott's niece Lauren turned 3 on the same day.

It was a great start to a great month. More to come...

3 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

What a excellent singer indeed! That kinda made me want some karoake action right now! Love the fourth and it looks like you celebrated appropriately. Too bad I missed it.

glarcy said...

I want to know what song you got 100 on! Also, thank you for finally resolving my need to know what C is for.

Elmer said...

I hope you sang The Monkees song...because that's my favorite in your repertoire. :)