Scott and I had a fabulous 24th of July. We started the festivities early by having my niece and nephews sleep over Friday night. I failed to get any pictures of us swimming, making snow cones, or enjoying the Owlz baseball game. But I did get pictures of this...

Clay--mesmerized by the movie "Sandlot."

Faith and Cole were mesmerized too. I don't know if you realize how happy and proud this makes me. :) Also, notice that Cole made his "bed" on top of the coffee table. Funny!
Saturday, we took the kids to join the rest of my family at the parade in Spanish Fork.

Adorable, Dora-loving Katelyn showing me her sucker. Her hand has done some miraculous healing. The week before, the doctors were thinking she would need skin grafts, and here she is not even needing her bandages anymore. What a blessing!

The cutie boys--Clay, Kyler, and Rylan. Boo U!

The beautiful girls--Mikayla, Faith, and Katelyn. I love Katelyn's gentle wave with her wounded hand.

Cole with his best friend, Erlacher.
We had a BBQ lunch with my family, and then we had another BBQ with Scott's fam for dinner.

We did sparklers and fireworks with Scott's nieces and nephews--Matt, Josh, Lauren, and Megan. For the record, Lauren's braver than Megan. :)

Then we headed to the infamous "Cud-de-sac of Fire" near Sam's childhood home.

The fireworks were fun, but I especially enjoyed the background music.
Scott and I ended our Pioneer Day festivities by watching the movie "The Parent Trap." We were totally inspired by the song "Let's Get Together" being played during the fireworks. Yeah, yeah, yeah!
2 comments:
That's great! I'm glad you made it clear that Lauren is braver than Megan.
You guys have had a great summer--and it isn't over!! Aunt Lynda
Post a Comment