I just checked to see how long it's been since Scott posted on our blog. His last post was on November 20th of last year. It's been WAY too long!
So I want all of you to leave a comment if you think it's Scott's turn to blog. Gracias. :)
And for good measure, here's one of my favorite pictures of Scott:
1 year ago
10 comments:
I vote yes...Scott, quit shirking your blog duties!
Of course Scott should. If he can comment on blogs, he can write. :)
Well . . . Since I haven't posted since January, I guess I don't have a lot of room to talk. However, it would be good to hear from you, Scott.
I miss Scott.
I know that by voting for Scott to blog I am probably actually starting his passive aggressiveness and he won't blog just to show us all...but hey, don't you have anything to blog about. Why don't you post you're favorite picture of Mary Ann or post about what plants you will try gardening on your balcony this year. Go ahead, give it a shot.
I agree
Sierra said at least Scott has blogged more recently than she has.:)
Maybe I have Scott beat--but it would be a shame if I did. Go for it, Scott!
I'm all for equality.
I let David know a week ago it was his turn to blog about the primaries....still waiting...Will Scott beat him?
Post a Comment