Not bad. But nothing compared to this year's Mother's Day gift:
Seeing our baby's tiny heart beating. Amazing! :)
My official due date is December 23rd. Merry Christmas to us!
**And for those of you who haven't heard, the doctor found some minor bleeding in my uterus. He said it isn't unusual, and he didn't seem worried. But he told me not to exercise for a couple of weeks, and he thinks the bleeding will resolve itself. Please pray that it does. Thanks!
10 comments:
Yay!
That is truly an awesome Mother's Day gift. Hopefully all will be well and things will go normally. Scott's Aunt Suzanne will be delight with your new due date. :)
December 23rd is an AWESOME birthday - especially for a little girl. We've got three generations born on the 23rd. I would love to add a grandniece to the list.
We pray this is indeed a minor hitch and all goes well.
That IS the best gift! I'm excited for you and hope that things stay complication free.
Prayers coming your way from here. Aunt Lynda
I am also praying for you two...do you notice that Aunt Suzanne thinks you are having a gilr too. That would be cool to have her born on her due date. Happy mother's day!
I'm tearing up a little bit. Maybe because I relate a little and maybe just because of all the pregnancy hormones racing through my body. Or, maybe because I'm so happy for you both!
Happy Mother's Day! Hopefully everything will go smoothly. How are you feeling? Any morning sickness yet?
I didn't even know you had a blog! And I didn't know you were pregnant either. I am so happy for you guys. I will pray for you.
Congratulations Mary Ann! I was so excited to find your blog through Julie's and then to find out your are pregnant. I am so happy for you and Scott! My blog address is charlesandcarrie.blogspot.com
Post a Comment