These last two weekends have been full of basketball. Last Saturday we took my niece and nephews to a Flash game (they had free tickets) at
UVU. The Flash are basically a minor league team of the Jazz. Who knew?

Even though Clay, Faith, and Cole spent more time eating treats and playing on the blow-up bounce toys in the room next to the court than actually watching the game, we all had lots of fun. Cole even told me, "Today is the biggest day of my life 'cause I get to go to a basketball game with my aunt and uncle." Super cute!
Yesterday afternoon Scott and I went to a
BYU basketball game with his cousin, Jacob (thanks for saving seats for us!). It was an intense game! Too bad it ended the wrong way...

Scott and Jacob were thrilled to get their picture taken. We have been to lots of
BYU basketball games this season (thanks to our all-sports passes), and I told Scott I needed at least one picture of us there. He said we only need one picture of us there, period. Silly Scott. :)
After the disappointing BYU loss, we headed to Salt Lake to attend a Jazz game last night. The Jazz won easily, scoring over 130 points. It was fun but seemed a little boring after the intense BYU game.

We had seats in the
very top row of the arena. Only the best for my Scottie's Christmas present. :)

I found it quite funny that Scott actually got a bloody nose in the nose-bleed section!

This is the best of several attempts to get a picture of us together.
I do enjoy basketball, but I am definitely looking forward to the upcoming baseball season. Go Cubs!
3 comments:
I love running into you guys at the games. I just got my renewal email for football tickets. I already can't wait!
I am surprised Scott is smiling in the picture of him with the nose bleed in the nose bleed section. Funny.
I'm glad I didn't find out about the byu game until sunday. Then I could pretend I was mad about USA losing to Canada in hockey
Post a Comment