And now I would like to take a moment to be cheesy. I feel I have the right to do so at least once a year. I just want you all to know how much I love Scott. He is the best thing in my life. He is constant, kind, patient, loving, thoughtful, supportive, and dang funny. He is my best friend and my favorite husband ever. :) We have experienced some unexpected life struggles together, and he is the only person I would want to go through these things with. I am so blessed to have him for my husband. My favorite thing is to just be with him, and I am so grateful that I get to be with him forever. I love you, Scottie!
**Please forgive the cheese. It won't happen again for about a year...
**Please forgive the cheese. It won't happen again for about a year...
2 comments:
lol...I love the favorite husband comment. You are too funny and cheesy
Happy anniversary! Glad to hear La Casita is still around. I might have to visit there again next time I am in town.
Post a Comment