What does the average husband do while his wife is gone overnight? Eat, sleep, and watch sports, right?
What does my not-so-average husband do while I'm at a fabulous Relief Society retreat at Heber Valley Camp? He eats, sleeps, watches sports, AND cans tomatoes. I know, I know. You're all jealous that I have such a well-rounded husband. :)

21 quarts for Scott to work his cooking magic with this year.

And here's our most recent harvest of Topsy Turvy tomatoes. We've already used half of them to make salsa, and I think Scott will use the rest to make bruschetta this week. Yum!
4 comments:
Don't let Mary Ann fool you, she helped with the last few jars! It wasn't all me.
You are having an impressive harvest. Nothing quite like shelves of home bottled food. A beautiful sight.
Well, I'm about converted to the topsy turvy tomatoes--that is an impressive harvest and even more impressive canning job. I did 7 quarts of cherries and 7 of peaches; I hope they're edible. Aunt Lynda
PS I can post from my computer at work--just not from my laptop. Aunt Lynda
Post a Comment