Monday, September 21, 2009

Long Live Labor Day!

Yeah, yeah. I'm super late posting about Labor Day weekend. Scott and I went camping Friday night up American Fork Canyon with some friends. Highlights included: roasting wienies, eating fire-baked potatoes, doing Mad Libs (with some great potty humor), playing spoons (dangerous), watching Melissa caress the tent (see above picture), surviving a rainy morning in our newly almost-waterproofed tent, and making breakfast at Carla's place (out of the rain).

Me, Carla, and Emily posing with our cards. Carla's a cheater!

Yup, that's right. Scott LOVES hanging out with all us girls!

Labor Day we woke up early to have breakfast in the canyon with the Carters.

We also played a little softball in the beautiful canyon.

Scott and I then headed to Salem to have a BBQ lunch with my family. Afterward, I played baseball with my adorable nephews. This is cute Clay.

And this is cute Cole.

Later that day, Scott and I saw the movie "Julie and Julia" with my parents. I liked it. On the way home from the movie, my odometer hit 77,777 miles. I couldn't resist taking a picture. Lucky 7, right?

2 comments:

glarcy said...

don't mock tent and I....we are madly in love.

scott said...

Melissa I love that picture, such good memories of a budding romance!