Monday, March 30, 2009

Sandy's list

Two post in one day? I promise this will never happen again.
Copy this list into the comments and answer the questions about me!

1. Where did we meet?

2. Take a stab at my middle name?

3. Color of my eyes?

4. Do I have any siblings?

5. How many?

6. What's one of my favourite things to do?

7. What's my favourite type of music?

8. Am I shy or outgoing?

9. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?

10. Any special talents?

11. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring?

12. What is my favourite color?

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

1. Where did we meet? I think at ward prayer
2. Take a stab at my middle name? Thomas
3. Color of my eyes? hazel
4. Do I have any siblings? yup
5. How many? 7 and lots o' in-laws
6. What's one of my favourite things to do? watch baseball, of course :) okay, and play board/card games and wii tennis and Guitar Hero
7. What's my favourite type of music? cool boy music, dude
8. Am I shy or outgoing? shy at first but then pretty outgoing/blunt once you know someone
9. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? you follow the rules you like, but you are a total rebel at work--remember Barbie...
10. Any special talents? cooking, great with kids, getting things done, making me feel loved
11. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? Smarties or chips and salsa
12. What is my favourite color? blue

MaryAnn said...

1. Where did we meet? We met when mom brought you home from the hospital

2. Take a stab at my middle name? Thomas

3. Color of my eyes? Hazel

4. Do I have any siblings? yes

5. How many? 7

6. What's one of my favourite things to do? watch sports on TV

7. What's my favourite type of music? Folk

8. Am I shy or outgoing? shy

9. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? Rule follower

10. Any special talents? Your a good cook

11. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? Simon and Garfunkel CD's

12. What is my favourite color? I'm going to guess blue

Sandy Brunson said...

1. Where did we meet? Probably the living room of the trailer.

2. Take a stab at my middle name? Thomas

3. Color of my eyes? Hazel?

4. Do I have any siblings? Several but one stands out in particular

5. How many? 7

6. What's one of my favourite things to do? Watch baseball and basketball and cook

7. What's my favourite type of music? Stealing Mary Ann's answer from my blog "cool boy"

8. Am I shy or outgoing? probably more shy but with occasional bursts of outgoing.

9. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules? rule follower

10. Any special talents? Clarinet while extending the arms

11. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? Probably food of some sort

12. What is my favourite color? Blue