Friday, March 27, 2009

Our First Buh-log

Well, I've always told everyone that I'm waiting to have kids before I start a blog because most people only care about the cute kiddie pics. But since I'm not yet expecting, I decided to take the advice of my 6-year-old nephew, Cole. A couple of weeks ago he asked me, "Annie, do you have a buh-log?" I said, "No, I don't." Cole replied, "Annie, you should have a buh-log so everyone can see your stuff and your children when you have them." Okay, Cole. This is for you--and anyone else who might care about the childless life of Scott and Annie. I've been told we have plenty to blog about even without children, so we'll see...

22 comments:

scott said...

I want to be the first to comment on your/our blog. I guess this is our chance to see our boring our life really is. By the way is there any way to make the picture of us any smaller, my head looks really big. I have a big head I know, but really.

Mary Ann said...

I love your big head! :)

db said...

Welcome. You've been added to my reader. I'll be checking often.

If I don't comment more than this time, please don't be offended. You can be sure that I am checking, though.

db

glarcy said...

are you saying my blog is boring without pics of my children? I guess I better start making some....

The Duvall Family said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. I think your life is probably more exciting than mine is and I have five kids:)

Anonymous said...

Im glad to see you have joined the bloggin world. i got into it too after I got married. here is my blog if you want to follow. http://jandaswapp.blogspot.com/

Audra

Sandy Brunson said...

Clearly you have a lot to blog about because I learned something new just now. I had no idea people called you Annie. And I just might start.

Julie Baldwin said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I started blogging long before we had Anna. I tried to post something "fun" that we did each week. If I didn't have anything to blog about I knew we needed to go and do something fun.

MaryAnn said...

I am sure you will find pleanty to blog about even without any children yet. And I'm sure your life cannot be more boring than mine.

bullfrogranch said...

We love to hear about your many travels and adventues in life. You two are so fun. Love the Rifle family.

Christina said...

Cole and family say "It's about time you got a buh-log! Cute

Anonymous said...

Scott I'm glad you joined the blog world. There is plenty to say that isn't about kids.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Yay! Welcome to blogging. :)

Dennis Carter said...

Annie and Scottie? Do I know you people?

karen louise said...

Of course you have things to blog about!! If me, the single-only working on my thesis person can blog...you can!!! :) There's tons and tons to blog about. I'm inviting you to my private one...it's private of course because of..well...I think you know why...

Lynda/Mom said...

Nice to have you on board since I don't get to see you often. Nobody's life is boring--some people just don't have the patience to notice or realize how interesting their lives are. And some people (like me, maybe because I'm a Gemini) go in spurts or are too lazy to document things. It can be a creative outlet,though, and I guess maybe I'm just curious so I love to read about what family members are doing. Aunt Lynda

Melissa said...

Well I'm glad you've started a blog so I can finally chastise you for not informing me when you came to Disneyland last year!! Just 15 min away from good ol' Long Beach - and I didn't even get a call or an email that you were in town. I see how it is! Not to mention that I didn't even make your buh-log friends list!! I guess I'll take the clue :) But seriously, next time you are headed for a little so. ca sun, let me know. I have a Disney pass and would have come and said HELLO and of course shown off my cute little girl! Can't wait to read more on the exciting life of Annie and Scottie. Nellie out.

April said...

Yeah! It's fun to see you and what you're up to!

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for all the comments, guys!
Glarcy, with whom are you planning on making children? :)
Nellie, so sorry I didn't call you. Next time for sure! Call me when you're in Utah. :)

K-Krew said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. Can't wait to hear more :)

DG said...

You guys do need a blog, kids or not. How would we all keep up with your monthly/weekly/daily travels? And...this is way better than facebook don't you think?

Barbara said...

If I had another girl, I would name her after you!