Wednesday, March 12, 2014

pics of the girls

My cousin took these beautiful pictures of our beautiful girls a couple of months ago. Enjoy!


I LOVE this one of Hannah! She certainly doesn't get her photogenic-ness from me...or Scott. 







 Maelie absolutely adores her big sister. Can you tell?



 And Hannah absolutely adores her little sister. So sweet!

 What a big girl!



Can you tell that Hannah was getting tired of smiling? 



I love these two beautiful faces!!! 









Too bad her cute curly-Q hair didn't survive the car ride. And I know--I should have trimmed the strands in the back. Oh well. She's still adorable! 









 Cutie pie!




Super cute girls, eh?!

4 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

Yup. Those are a couple of adorable little girls. The pictures turned out great. They both look so big.

Jason&Shannon said...

Those are nice pics, and I can't believe how old Hannah is looking. Those are some super duper cutie pies.

MaryAnn said...

Very cute pictures of some very cute girls!

Anonymous said...

I can't handle it. Soooo cute