Maelie sure has been acting older this past month, and boy is she sassy! She has become so opinionated and determined--way different than our laid-back Hannah was at this age. Maelie doesn't stop moving, and she pivots and rolls to get wherever she wants. And she gets really mad if she doesn't get whatever she wants. She screams and cries if we take something away from her or if she drops something and can't reach it or sometimes when I leave her sight. Maelie also loves to randomly scream and/or laugh while I am nursing her. Sometimes it's hilarious, and sometimes it isn't. :) Maelie continues to absolutely adore Hannah. She really can't get enough of her, and she has a hard time sleeping or eating if fascinating Hannah is nearby. Maelie loves jumping like a maniac in her bouncer, as well as just standing in it. She also loves putting anything and everything in her mouth, and she love shaking things. She seems to like watching Dora almost as much as Hannah does. Maelie constantly pulls my hair, face, and/or glasses when I am holding her, and she's usually way too busy to snuggle, so I cherish her occasional cuddles. She loves sweet potatoes, green beans, bananas, and usually rice cereal and oatmeal. Maelie loves books, but she doesn't love it when I sing to her or try to do pat-a-cake with her--she'd much rather listen to her sister sing and play with her. Maelie's laugh is absolutely adorable and contagious. We all love and adore her so much!
Here are some hilarious bonus pics of Maelie and Hannah...
Maelie-locks and Kyler
Maelie in this wig totally cracked me up, but what made it even funnier was that she actually didn't seem to mind it at all.
Hannah-locks and Maelie-fro
Silly, cutie Maelie!
We are so happy that our sweet and sassy Maelie joined our family 7 months ago! We absolutely love her!
**I never posted Maelie's 6-month stats, so here they are: 16.89 lbs (65th percentile), 27 inches long (89th percentile), and 17.25 inches head circumference (89th percentile). Big baby!
2 comments:
Yay for Maelie and her sass. She will keep you on your toes. But what fun you will have. so happy for you.
Can't handle those smoochable cheeks. Love love love her!
Post a Comment