Christmas Eve with my family:
We ate our traditional cheese and chocolate fondue dinner at my Grandma Meservy's house. And then the grandkids acted out the Nativity. Maelie was an adorable baby Jesus.
And Hannah just wandered around carrying Grandma's plastic baby Jesus. She LOVES baby Jesus (in all forms).
Cute picture of Hannah with her great-grandma Meservy.
Christmas morning with my fam:
We spent the night at Christina's house, and in the morning my entire family (except for Braydon, of course) gathered to open presents together. It took over 3 hours to open them all! Fun!
Pretty tree with tons of presents underneath.
Maelie loves her new castle/ball toy from Santa.
Hannah instantly changed her mind about Santa when she saw what he brought her in her stocking (not to mention all the other gifts). "Santa is sooooooo NICE!"
I love my sisters!
Christmas Day with Scott's family:
We hung out and ate and ate. And one of us slept.
Hannah with her aunt Karen and great-aunt Barbara, enjoying her gift from her aunt Diana.
Being super silly with Karen!
Maelie decided to officially sit up on her own (without eventually falling over) on Christmas.
Hannah played with her cousin Logan.
And cousin Brinton enjoyed playing with Maelie's new toy. (I can't believe I didn't get any pics of Isaac and Ben!)
Family photo by the tree.
Hannah and Maelie's Christmas haul.
How cute are they?!
One last pic of my cutie baby in her First Christmas bib.
Feliz Navidad, Prospero Ano, y Felicidad!!!
(Pretend Hannah is singing this. She does so absolutely adorably.)
2 comments:
That's quite the Christmas haul! Good thing they're so darn cute and not spoiled at all. ;) I hope you're all feeling better!
Wow, that is a lot of presents for two little girls. I am sad to not see pictures of Ben and Isaac, but glad you got some of Hannah with Logan and Brinton. Looks like they had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment