Tuesday, January 14, 2014

6+ months!

Well, I just lost the long post I was about to publish, so here's a very condensed version. Super annoying...

Anyway, Maelie turned 6 months old a couple of weeks ago, but I never posted because we have been a bit busy with two girls who have had terrible colds. I only took a few pics, and here they are...


 The night before, Hannah and Maelie had a sleepover with cutie Katelyn.

Maelie tried solids for the first time, and she liked the rice cereal! It was a far cry from the tears we got from Hannah when she first tried solids (although she was only 4 months old then).

Maelie LOVES watching her sister and her cousin.

"Give me that spoon!"

I'll have to save the size stats and Maelie's likes for another post (I'm trying to get to bed before midnight this week--so far so good, but difficult).  Just know that we all absolutely adore our cutie Maelie poo poo! :)

1 comment:

bullfrogranch said...

yay for Maelie and her cute pictures. Sorry you lost your other post. so frustrating! hope your girls are feeling better