We had a very low-key 4th of July this year. Scott didn't want to take Hannah to the parade (he hates parades), so we sent her with my family. She had a blast with her cousins, aunt, uncle, and grandparents. I then met up with Hannah and my family for a BBQ in the park after the parade (Scott stayed home with Maelie). It was really nice to get out and spend a little time with my family. That evening, all 4 of us went to Scott's family's BBQ at his aunt Barbara's house. Hannah enjoyed playing with her cousins, we enjoyed the food and family, and many family members enjoyed seeing and holding Maelie. We headed home long before the fireworks began, but we did watch some on tv.
Now for some pics...
A festive, sunscreen-slathered Hannah is ready to go to the parade.
Maelie's first 4th of July outfit for the day.
My cute fam.
Hannah LOVES watermelon.
Hannah with her cousins.
Hannah & Maelie with their great-aunt Barbara and cousin Emily.
Hannah refused to join the cousin pic.
So Scott had to accompany her.
Scott then snuck out of the picture.
And Hannah followed close behind. :)
I know I already posted this pic, but Maelie is just so darn cute!
Silly cutie pie!
I am so grateful for our amazing country and for all of our friends and family!
2 comments:
Fun memories!!
So glad you came to our family gather so we could see cute Maelie (and cute Hannah)!
Post a Comment