Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall must be here...

...because this weekend was full of...

FOOTBALL,

 Clay played super well and helped his team win yesterday.



 Hannah enjoyed hanging out with Faith and Cole on the sidelines.

 The whole football-watching crew.

 Christina keeps track of plays, and Camo (in the background) coaches.

We won't talk about the other football game we saw yesterday. :(


CANNING,

Scott spent Friday evening canning a few tomatoes.

 And he spent the rest of the weekend making delicious chili sauce.

 One batch is still cooking. Yum!


& LAST SWIM OF THE SEASON.



 Hannah seriously can't get enough of the pool.

 I love this action shot of Hannah splashing her daddy.

This cracks me up--they are both hiding from the camera. :)


Fall is unofficially here, and I think I'm ok with it.

3 comments:

Grammyzanne said...

Beautiful jars of tomatoes!

Had to smile at the "hiding" picture. I well remember Scott half seriously saying at a family gathering a few years ago how his future wife would have to agree to no wedding pictures (and by inference no pictures elsewhere). I've seen more pictures of Scott in the last 3 or so years than the previous 25. Good job Mary Ann.

Sandy Brunson said...

I love fall but it still looks like summer in your neck of the woods. We've had much cooler weather requiring long pants and shirts. No swimming here!

MaryAnn said...

Yum - I want some chili sauce - on beet greens. Guess I will just have to wait for that. If you draw my name for Christmas, will you give me some chili sauce?