We took a drive up the canyon Sunday afternoon to see the changing leaves.
It was absolutely beautiful!
new furniture...
You have no idea how much this piece of furniture has improved my mental health. Thank you, CostCo!
I love having a place for all of Hannah's toys & stuff!
new favorite baby doll...
Hannah appears to have a new favorite baby doll--my favorite doll from my childhood (named after my beautiful cousin, Natalie). :)
What a couple of adorable dollies!
pre-terrible two's...
No pictures of this yet, but Hannah seems to have suddenly hit her terrible two's this week. She had a huge tantrum at Macey's on Monday and has had many other sizeable tantrums since then. And she is loving the word "no!" more than ever. Where has my angel baby gone?!? Good thing she is so stinkin' cute!!!
3 comments:
I love my bookcase like that too and almost all of my friends have it as well. It's the perfect size and great for storage!
We have a bookcase like that in Isaac's room for all his books and toys but had to take all the baskets out because he would play with them instead of nap.
And I hear you about the "terrible twos." I've thought a lot lately about this fun stage! Isaac can scream and throw a fit and yell "no" and run away from me like the best of 'em. Good times!
Love the fall leaves - I miss seeing them. You don't get much of a fall in Vegas.
Post a Comment