Monday, October 19, 2009

More pics, less words--Go Cougs!

Well, since my last couple of posts have been WAY too wordy, here are some pictures of a road trip we took last weekend. Good times.

Scott and I drove to St. George on Friday night with our good friends Carla and Emily, stopping in Beaver for dinner at our favorite pizza place (We toss 'em, they're awesome!). We stayed the night at my sister Melissa's house. This is a picture of the sleepover Scott and I had with Mikayla, Kyler, and Rylan. Loved all the snoring. :)

This is where Kyler actually slept. Um, I think the smile gives him away...

Saturday morning, Carla and Emily went to the temple, and Scott and I went on a mini-hike with Melissa and her family. It was super fun, and the view was fabulous!

The four adorable Nielsen kiddos--Katelyn, Mikayla, Rylan, and Kyler. Love them!

We drove the rest of the way to Vegas after a quick stop for lunch at In N Out, and we spent the afternoon visiting with Scott's sister MaryAnn and her family and Scott's cousin Tyler. We also enjoyed some yummy Mexican food. Too bad I didn't get pictures of Scott's nieces playing princesses. Super cute.

Us fans at the game--me, Scott, Emily, and Tyler (Carla went to a movie with a friend). It was a fun game (thank goodness for that cotton candy), and I even ran into my uncle there. Go Cougs!

We drove home Sunday after sacrament meeting, and we stopped at Carla's sister's house in Parowan for dinner. I just love a good road trip with great friends!

7 comments:

karen louise said...

Looks like soo much fun!! I miss our road trips to AZ...

MaryAnn said...

It was a fun visit even if it was short. Diana and Sam forget the pump to your air matress. Let me know if you need it right away and I will either ship it or send it up with Aunt Lynda if she is headed that way anytime soon. Otherwise, I will just bring it when I come up for Thanksgiving.

Elmer said...

Yeah for road trips! When is our next one?

Grammyzanne said...

Sounds like a fun weekend.

Melanie said...

So fun to see you at the football game on Saturday!!!! What are the chances?! It was the very best part of the whole entire game. Poor Cougs. You're the BEST!

Jenni said...

You look so cute in those pics!

Lynda/Mom said...

I'm at work, so maybe this computer will allow me to comment. Sorry I missed you in Vegas. Also sorry my house was so poorly prepared for your friends. When I got back I realized that I had left without putting the last load of laundry (containing sheets for the blow up bed and additional towels) in the dryer--the laundry room stank to high heavens! How embarrassing is that! If you decide to ever come back I promise to do better. Aunt Lynda