Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Snapshots of Summer


 
Summer went by way too quickly, as always. Here are a bunch of pictures of our Summer fun...
 

 
Owlz game with Jen and a slushee:
 







Scottie's 38th birthday:



Swimming at the new pool at the Orem rec center:





Pioneer Day (parade, lunch at Grandma's, and Owlz game with fireworks):





















I attended my 20-year high school reunion with my friends, and I really enjoyed it! Man, I'm old!!!



 
The zoo with my family:












Provo rec center pool with my fam:
 







Dinner at Grandma Meservy's:





And another Owlz game:





Sleepover with Katelyn:



Swimming at our pool with the cousins:









 
Trafalga with the cousins:
 





Seven Brides for Seven Brothers with the Nielsens and Jana:







 
Two cutie pies!



We watched Brinton for a couple of hours one day, and he and Hannah played really well together.



Fake camping with Joseph (he stayed with us for 10 days during Education Week):







Grandma Meservy was hospitalized (and is still in a rehab center):





Lots of fun football games for Cole and Clay:



Hannah's first dance class and recital:









Yet another Owlz game with Joseph:





An early celebration for Joseph's 18th birthday:






 
And a few days later we helped Joseph move into his dorm room. What a handsome freshman!



We sure had a fun Summer! I can't wait for Summer to return in 8 months!
 

No comments: