Monday, April 28, 2014

10 months!

Maelie is 10 months old today! She is growing up way too fast! I was hoping to do a mini photo shoot with her at some point today, but we never got around to it--thanks mainly to a certain 3-year-old who wasn't too interested in listening to her mommy or in remembering that she is potty-trained. Bless her heart. :)

Fortunately, I took a few action shots throughout the day...

 Maelie was the first to notice the beautiful (but lame) snow flurries that fell for awhile this morning. I love when she crawls over to look out the window.

 "Oh! Hi, Mom!"

 The low-light of Maelie's day--eating mixed vegetable with peas. Maelie HATES peas. Can you tell?!

 She is really good at clamping her mouth shut when she doesn't like something.

The highlight of Maelie's day--making huge messes with the help of her sister.



Maelie had her 9-month well child check 2 weeks ago (at 9 1/2 months), and she is getting taller and skinnier (thanks to never holding still). She weighed 17 lbs 13 oz (41st percentile), was 28.75 inches long (83rd percentile), and had a head circumference of 18.5 inches (99th percentile). What a big, cute baby!

Have I mentioned that Hannah has called Maelie "Mae Mae" or "Mae" since she was just a couple of months old? And now it's catching on with me and Scott. We all sure love our little Mae Mae!

1 comment:

bullfrogranch said...

Happy 10 months to Maelie. What cute girls you have!!