Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Carrie & Cougars

Last week, after wasting way too much time trying to win tickets on the radio, I bit the bullet and bought myself a ticket to the Carrie Underwood concert. I tagged along with my sister Jana and her friend, and I sat alone one section over from them. I had a total blast. The concert was incredibly entertaining, and Carrie was absolutely amazing, as usual...

 I just had to splurge on a gigantic bag of cotton candy while we waited for Carrie.

 Me, Jana, & Shannon

Way cool special effects!

Jana & me, post concert. Way good times!


On Saturday, we went to BYU's football game, and we had a great time...

 Hannah looked stinkin' cute on her daddy's shoulders, in her cheerleading outfit, with her pink and white Cougar hat.

The weather was perfect. Overcast and cool but not cold.

 Hannah loved watching all the people and also clapping her hands.

And she especially LOVED the Cougar fight song and would ask for it "again" repeatedly.

Too bad the Cougs choked in the 4th quarter. :(  Oh, well. We still had tons of fun!

2 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Is it just me, or is that Hannah not looking like a baby anymore? I can see the preschooler coming out in her pictures. Maybe it is all the hair. Anyway, she is precious and looks like you have been having fun as always.

MaryAnn said...

Gald to see that you are raising her right - true blue through and through. I try to do the same with my girls althought I get lots of opposition in this town and with my extended family! Looks like you guys had a good time and Hannah is looking a lot more grown up. Guess we will have to stop calling her baby Hannah!