WE ARE!!!! We love the convenience, low cost, and ambiance of Owlz games. Oh, and the company ain't so bad either...

Yes, we have already been quite successful at brain-washing Hannah to be a baseball/Cubs fan.

She is always so good at the games, especially when she has Uncle Sam to stare at. :)

We spent our last Owlz game of the season with our good friends Jen and Big Al (aka Sara) and good ol' Di and Sam. Good times!

Scott caught an Owlz hat, and Hannah looked quite cute in it.

Yo, yo! Sup, Homey?
Fall is my least favorite season, largely due to the fact that it marks the end of Summer and of the baseball season. At least I have an adorable baby and the holidays to get me through to next season. :)
1 comment:
Well this is one area where you and I could not be more different. I love the fall! LOVE.... But I will miss the goodness that is summer. And what a cutie in that hat! Fun.
Post a Comment