Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hannah's 1st Day of Preschool!

Hannah's 1st day of preschool was almost 3 months ago, so I guess it's time to share some pics of the momentous day. She had been begging me for over a year to go to preschool, so she was super excited! We were very blessed to find a great preschool (with an opening mid-year!) right around the corner from our new house. Hannah and I (and Maelie) visited the preschool twice before Hannah's first official day, once alone and once with the other students there. I think this really helped her feel prepared. Hannah did shed a few tears her first two official days of preschool (she missed her mommy), but she was all smiles when I picked her up. She is learning lots, having tons of fun, and making new friends.


Hannah wanted to wear her preschool t-shirt (and have an Elsa braid) for her first day of preschool! 

I had to get a picture on the front porch! 

Hannah takes something for show and tell every single time she goes to preschool, and at least 90% of the time it is a piece of furniture from her dollhouse. :) 

Happy Hannah right after her 1st day of preschool! 

Hannah got home and wanted to play school with Maelie (and Anna and Elsa). 

Hannah asked me if Maelie missed her while she was gone. I told her she did, because she did. But I didn't tell Hannah that the majority of the time she was gone, Maelie was napping peacefully (and continues to do so). And while I did and still do miss having Hannah home on preschool afternoons, I also quite enjoy having a couple of hours to get stuff done. :)


I sure do love my adorable preschooler!!!

No comments: