Tuesday, June 24, 2014

3 1/2 years with hilarious Hannah

Our adorable, hilarious Hannah turned 3 1/2 years old last week, and now she loves telling everyone that she is 3 1/2. I rarely give Hannah a whole post to herself anymore, so I thought I'd share some random pics of Hannah from the past several months...


Cheesing it up in Mommy's slippers. 

Ho Ho Ho! 

 Hannah loves to layer clothes.

Hannah often sits behind Maelie like this and tells me that they are riding a pony. 

Trying on Maelie's headband. 

Sitting in her "cave" in the kitchen. 

Future Dallas Cowboys cheerleader?? I hope not.

Rock 'n roll, Hannah! (Notice the pants-less theme during the winter.) 

Oh, the layers! Lately Hannah pretends that these ladybug legs are her 2 Princess Anna braids. :) 

Ready for dance class! We actually enrolled Hannah in a 6-week dance class that begins in July. The recital should be hilarious. 

 Just wearing a swim top, layered with Maelie's sleeper--the latest fashion trend.

Hannah loves to sing while she plays the guitar.

Basket head!!

"Look, Mommy! I made an M for Mommy!"

Hannah's tilt-her-head-for-all-pictures phase.
 

Hannah runs in to get Maelie from her naps the second she hears a peep. Sometimes it's absolutely adorable, and sometimes it's absolutely annoying (depending on how
 long Maelie has slept).
 

As the weather started warming up, Hannah traded in her pants-less phase for her "but I want to be hot!" phase. I feel hot just looking at her.

It was a REALLY warm day for blowing bubbles.

Cutest ninja turtle ever!

Hannah was just as confused about what to wear during the Springtime in Utah as I usually am.

LOVE this pic!

This one too!

Yes, those are snow pants under that robe. I think I'm sweating now.

Jacket over a shirtless chest. She just needs a gold chain. :)

I LOVE how much Hannah loves her sister and helps make her feel happy.

This was a miracle. Hannah pretty much never falls asleep anywhere other than her bed or the car.

"Push me really, really high, Daddy!"

Trying on all of her new headbands all over her body.

Classic stick-out-her-tongue pic. Hannah NEEDED to wear a sweater in June.

Before Hannah's recent haircut.

Hannah's adorable ponytails before her haircut.

What a cutie pie!

Hannah and her tongue after her haircut. When she saw it in the mirror, Hannah told the lady who cut her hair, "You cut my hair SHORT!"

Hannah liked her haircut until she realized that she would no longer be able to have an Elsa braid on her shoulder. She eventually seemed to believe me that it will grow out to her shoulders again, and she actually likes it short now.

I think Hannah looks adorable in her new haircut!

Her hair looks so much thicker and healthier now.

Hannah's dream finally came true! The stars aligned, and on a day that she wanted Cheerios for breakfast, she remembered that she wanted to eat them with strawberries in them (just like the pic on the box), AND we actually had strawberries! Hannah was in HEAVEN. :)


Now for 3 1/2 funny things Hannah has done/said this week...

1- Tonight Hannah made up and sang a song for Scott's family. I wasn't there, but apparently she was pointing at everyone and everything and singing something along the lines of, "You and you and you and you can't leave because you have to listen to me sing!" Silly girl.

2- Today I was practicing a clogging routine with my sister (for our talent show at our upcoming family reunion), and Hannah burst into tears and later told my other sister that she hated it. Either I really stink, or Hannah didn't like how freakish I looked. :) Or maybe it was the loud-ish music. Hannah still hates loud noises.

3- Hannah frequently says awesome things like, "My hair is wind-ing!" (as in blowing in the wind), "No one wants to see my privacy!" (she means her private parts), and "Mommy, I want to be Elsa for Halloween! And you can been Anna!"

1/2- Half-funny and half-not-so-funny: Hannah finishes my sentences all the time--filling in words I am trying to remember, correcting me, etc. Hannah's smart and funny. But I'm old and forgetful. :)


We seriously love our cute little 3 1/2-year-old!!!


BONUS funny Hannah story:
A couple of weeks ago, I met Scott and the girls after work to go to my nephew's baseball game. We decided to meet at a McDonald's. As soon as Hannah saw where she was, she asked Scott for some chicken nuggets. Scott told her that she didn't need any because she had just eaten dinner. Hannah replied, "But the girl in my stomach thinks that chicken nuggets would be really good!" Where does she come up with this stuff?!

3 comments:

Sandy Brunson said...

Love it! I also really, really love the short hair cut. For some reason I think little girls with short hair are just so stinking cute. And Hannah certainly is!

Kristie (Holland) Young said...

Oh, Hannah! She could have her own reality show. I would watch it.:)

Anonymous said...

I can not even handle her cuteness and hilarity!