Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Oh, Christmas tree!

As Hannah recently told our friend Stacey via her toy phone, "We're having a good Christmas time!"

The proof is in the pics...


Couple of cute Christmas elves!


Picking out a Christmas tree...



Hannah helped us decorate the tree...



Maelie observed the tree decorating...



More decorating...

 I LOVE this pic!


 Festival of the Trees...

One of our favorite family traditions!

We love to eat at a Chinese restaurant near the Festival.


We attended a couple of Christmas parties over the weekend...

Santa Baby!

Hannah loved the white elephant gifts we ended up with!


It just ain't Christmas time without a little (or lot of) snow.



A few days after the big snowstorm, Hannah finally got to play in the snow... (She's had a cold and an ear infection).





 Hannah told me, "I just want to kiss the falling snow!" :)


Little Miss Santa Clauses...

 Cute Chrismas-y coat!

 Maelie's dress wouldn't stay down around her chubby bum and thighs. :)

Cheese!

Santa's two adorable helpers!


Our Christmas tree...

It's Scott's year for a Charlie Brown Christmas tree! Very vintage. :)


We hope you are all enjoying a "good Christmas time!"

5 comments:

Elmer said...

I love all their cute Christmas outfits. And the Charlie Brown tree. :)

scott said...

Aren't my girls adorable?

Sandy Brunson said...

Oh I love Hannah's cute "I want to kiss the falling snow" comment. That is just too much. I also love the Christmas dresses. I think I need a girl.

MaryAnn said...

Very cute! Glad you guys are having a good Christmas time and hope it continues!

Jason&Shannon said...

I recognize the coat...glad you can use it and it fits! Love the vintage tree, and all the festive pictures. What fun girls!