What better way to celebrate my birthday than to dress my baby up as a Cubs fan (times 4)?! I have a very similar pic of Hannah somewhere.
Doesn't Maelie look excited (or terrified) to wear a Cubs t-shirt over her Cubs onesie? Super cute!
Gotta love the action shot of me blowing out the candles on the delicious cake Carla made for me. 37 really isn't so bad so far.
After a delicious Thai food dinner and a rousing round of my favorite game (Hummmble), the gang got in some good quality karaoke time. Hannah made sure to make herself the center of attention. :)
In other noteworthy news, Maelie rolled over from her stomach to her back two-and-a-half weeks ago. I'm pretty sure Hannah got her own post about her first rollover the very day that it happened. I hope my second-born will forgive me someday. Maelie is super close to rolling from her back to her stomach now. She rolls to her side often and has even started sleeping on her side. She just can't yet get over her arm to her tummy. I can't get over how strong and active she is.
What an adorable little snuggle bug!
Bonus pic of Hannah...
"Mom, take a picture of me! I being silly!"
One more bonus pic of my girlies...
This pic is oozing with hilarious adorableness.
I'm totally the most blessed 37-year-old on the planet. :)
3 comments:
I love the pics of your babe. Her expressions are priceless :)
Oh my gosh, we are laughing out loud at that last picture. It is so stinkin' hilarious. I love your posts. Thanks for sharing.
I cannot even HANDLE how cute the girlies are! ;) xoxoxo
Post a Comment