Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Carter mini family reunion


The week that Maelie was born the majority of Scott's family was in town (just missing his sister Shannon and her fam). We enjoyed seeing everyone a few times in the midst of adjusting to life with a newborn, and Hannah really enjoyed playing with her cousins. Here are a few of the pics I took...


 Ok, I didn't take this pic. Newborn Maelie with her Grandpa Carter (and Grandma Carter in the background).

 Newborn Maelie met her cute Dillard cousins too.

Maelie with Hannah and her aunt Diana.

Maelie with her uncle John. I can't believe he held her!

Most of the Carter cousins on the 4th of July. Funny!

Three sassy blondies playing Operation together. :)

 Another funny attempt at a group cousin pic.

Hannah and Isaac weren't thrilled to be in another pic. :)

 Maelie with her aunt Sandy (looking hot, Sandy!).

Hannah and Isaac enjoying a book read by Sandy.

I could not get these two cute milk drinkers to hold still and look at me for a pic.

Scott and Lauren's birthday fiesta.

Getting snow cones with Grandpa and the Dillards. Yum!

Cute girls in a secret passageway.

Maelie with cousin Lauren.

Megan loved holding Maelie for long periods of time.

Hannah and Emily sure make an adorable pair of cousins!


Thanks to everyone who helped watch Hannah for us several times (especially for that trip to the zoo)! It was great to spend some time with Scott's fam. Hopefully we'll be able to participate in the fun a little more the next time everyone is in town.

4 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

So nice to see pictures of Hannah with her Carter Cousins! I love the group shots best. Nice turn out for the blessing too....such a pretty little girl and older sister!

Sandy Brunson said...

fun photos. So glad I got see Maelie as a newborn.

MaryAnn said...

It was a fun time! Thanks for the photos!

Braydon Nielsen said...

cute pics. Love them. From Melissa